Sunday, August 12, 2012


Photobucket

Chapters 6 - 10 Questions
*This one is a tad late*

1) Shiny objects and old family stories are told in this chapter, including an old nickname for our dear Charley. What was the nickname her uncle Bob gave her when she was little? Do you have an old nickname from when you were a kid? You can share it, and if it's really embarrassing we won't mind. *wink*

Charley's old nickname was Calamity Jane, which is why her father named his bar Calamity's. I never really had a nickname, but while I was in the first grade some of my classmates called me the pink ranger (since my name's Kimberly), and anytime power ranger valentine's cards were given in elementary school, I always got the pink ranger.


2) In this chapter we met someone. A really special guy named Rocket. Now, my memory is not what it used to be, and I just can't remember what makes him so special. Can you tell me what makes this particular ghost unique among all the others? And how about you? What can you do that makes you special? Anything? Jump on one foot for a really long time counts. *giggle*

Rocket knew the moment someone died, and never forgot a name. Before he died, he was able to see the departed, just like Charley. I don't really have any special skills or talents, but I am good at solving puzzles and logic problems, if that counts.


3) Charley is really *cough* not your ordinary girl. She does something that, well, there's no way around it. She named parts of her body and the names are... oh crap, I forgot. Just my luck. *sigh* But I'm sure you guys can say what part of her body she named and what the names were. And, since we are on the matter, have you ever named a part of your body? If so, what was it and what was the name? Come on, don't be shy. *wink+crooked smile*

She named her boobs! Her right breast is 'Danger,' and her left one is 'Will Robinson.' Reading that really cracked me up! Who names their boobs after a 1960's catchphrase? Charley Davidson. It actually fits her, though. I can easily say that I have never named a part of my body. 


4) We all have our little secrets. Things we don't tell anyone, not even our bff. Char (we became close :P ) is no different, but in this chapter she shared her little (big) secret (S) with her bff. What did you think about her reaction? What would be yours?

I love Cookie! She actually wants to know, and she's trying, which is a lot. I'd like to think I'd be the same. My friends are important to me, and nothing they would say could make me stop being their friend. I'd probably be more cool about it, though. I mean, once I already believe, then nothing else I'd learn would really come of that much surprise.

5) In this chapter, Char continues her heart-to-heart with her BFF and comes up with some theories about our fave badboy/possibly ghost. What do you think of it? Can it be? What do you think about him? Hot? Double chocolate hot? Super duper caramel chocolate cake with a cherry on top hot?

I think Reyes and The Big Bad are one and the same. I don't know what the heck he is, but he's supernatural all right. I don't know what I think of him though. It's disturbing that he has sex with Char in her sleep, when she doesn't know who he is, or that it's more than just a dream. It's creepy, actually. Plus, when she met him that one time in her teens, he was a complete ass. He may be major eye-candy, but I'd be wary. Liking him seems like it would be destructive, and possibly stupid, given the circumstances and the creep-factor. I'd have to wait and read more in order to formulate a better opinion.
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)