Saturday, August 04, 2012

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon

Saturday, August 04, 2012 with 1 comment

Hosted by Jude @ In Between and Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

Another read-a-thon! Okay, so it seems like I signed up for this one last minute, and that's because I did, haha! But at any rate, I thought I would write an intro post so that you guys would know what's up. For those of you interested, this read-a-thon lasts from August 4th-12th, which is actually a pretty lengthy time. This is good, because you don't have to focus on reading non-stop, you can take your time if you'd like. In case you feel like signing up, you can do so here. So, here are the books I would like to read during this time:

   

  

The top three books I already started, and would like to finish. The last two on the bottom row are books I received for review from Netgalley. The Kite Runner is a library book, but I'm thinking that one may take a while, as it seems like a rather "heavy" book (not length-wise, but subject-wise). Of course, the books I end up reading are subject to change, so stay tuned for my updates post!
Labels:

1 comment:

  1. Great reading pile! I loved Pushing the Limits and First Grave on the Right.
    Thanks so much for joining us! Happy reading and good luck getting through your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)