Sunday, August 05, 2012

In My Mailbox | 11

Sunday, August 05, 2012 with 7 comments
Okay, so both In My Mailbox and Stacking The Shelves are memes where you feature the books you got in the past week, so I figure, why not link to both? I didn't do this meme last week, so these books are actually all the books I got in the past two weeks:


Books I Bought From Amazon

My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

Books I Won

The Zenith by Duong Thu Huong (ARC)
Won on Goodreads. Thanks goes to Viking Books.

Outpost by Ann Aguirre (ARC)
Won from publisher. Thanks goes to Feiwal & Friends at Macmillan.

Invisible City, Ice Shock, and Zero Moment by M.G. Harris
Won on Facebook. Thanks goes to Bloomsbury Teens.

For Review

Cruel Harvest: A Memoir by Fran Elizabeth Grubb
Received hardcover via BookSneeze

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry
Received ebook via NetGalley

7 comments:

  1. Some amazing books here! I really need Outpost and My Fair Godmother, and I really enjoyed Rampant when I read it so I hope you do too! :)

    My Haul :)

    Also check out my blogoversary giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry so much! I haven't heard any negative things about it at all! Great book haul! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've read PUSHING THE LIMITS, and it was really good. Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

    Meg | Check out my Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection. I loved Pushing the Limits. I also have Outpost on my review stack. My new book posts are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Rampant by Diana Peterfreund a year ago and I really liked it. But, apparantly I didn't love it because I forgot about the sequal. Oops. I seriously need to read the sequal asap. :)

    Enjoy the books you got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Fair Godmother sounds really cute. It seems like one of those Cinderella type books and I am a sucker for those. You should read Cindy Ella if you haven't already because it will put you in the mind of that book.

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)