Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday | 10

Wednesday, August 08, 2012 with 7 comments
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, which features upcoming releases that I am anticipating the most. There are so many good books coming out, but here is what I am obsessing over at the moment:

Amazon | Goodreads
March 21, 2013

Margo McKenna has a plan of attack for everything, from landing the lead in her high school musical to dealing with her increasingly absent parents. But when she finds herself in possession of a genie's ring and the opportunity to make three wishes, she doesn't know what to do. Especially since Oliver--not blue-skinned, not bottle-dwelling, but a genie nonetheless--can see more than what she's willing to show him. With one peek into her mind, he can see the wishes that even Margo herself doesn't know she wants.

But Oliver comes with more than just mind-reading abilities, a flair for magic, and the prettiest eyes Margo's ever seen. Someone from his past is hunting him--someone bent on killing him, along with all the other genies in the world, for the sake of honor. And as Margo soon discovers, it will take more than three wishes to save him.

A whole lot more.


April 2, 2013

Government attempts to save endangered bees by genetic modification causes their sting to induce deadly, flu-like symptoms in humans. A vaccine created in response changes children into ferocious, killer beasts. The uninfected have built a wall to keep the beasts out, & a girl has awakened on the wrong side.







Why I Can't Wait To Read These
The Art of Wishing just sounds so cute! I haven't read a book about a genie yet, though I know I have a couple on my TBR list. I'd like to give it a shot!

Stung just sounds like the coolest thing ever! That synopsis is short, but as soon as I read it I was drooling over the thought of getting to read it. A girl trapped in the wilds with a crap-load of mutant killer children?  I want this in my hands, STAT!!! The only depressing thing is knowing that it won't come out until next year....

What releases are you guys looking forward to?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of either of these, but they sound really intriguing. Thanks for sharing!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Art of Wishing sounds right up my alley! I haven't seen it before. I love it when I see new books to add to my pile! Thanks! New Follower:) Check out my WoW
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stung looks amazing and gripping and such an awesome premise!

    New follower :)

    My WOW
    And check out my giveaway HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, I found out about this book not so many days ago. Thanks for sharing ^^

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these look amazing, can't wait for either of them. Great choices : )

    My WOW and international giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. The Art of Wishing actually sounds pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Art of Wishing sounds so cool. I hadn't heard of either of these so thanks for sharing :) And thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)