Thursday, August 02, 2012


Photobucket

Chapters 1 - 5 Questions

  1. We meet some of Charley's ghostly "buddies," do you believe you have ever had a ghostly encounter?

    I don't think so. My family used to joke that we have a ghost in our house, because sometimes weird things would happen, but I don't think I've ever actually had any encounters with ghosts.

  2. Charley named her jeep Misery. Have you ever named your vehicles? What did you name them?

    I've never had a car. I'm actually looking to get my first one soon, but I know for sure I will be naming it. I mean, I had named my Kindle "Lex" when I first got it, because it was sleek and awesome and I had been watching a lot of Smallville at the time.

  3. Charley says her name "...brooks no opposition. It takes shit from no one." What do you think your name says about you to strangers? Is there a different name that you think would suit you better?

    My name is Kimberly, but it's hard to guess what it says about me. In first grade, it meant I was called 'the pink ranger' by my classmates, which I didn't mind because she was awesome, and got to be with Tommy. Now it seems that my name is associated with hot and popular girls, which I'm definitely not. Still, I like my name. It's not too common, and it's mine.

  4. Charley says her best friend Cookie is "like Kramer from Seinfeld, only not so nervous, like Kramer might have been on Prozac." Give us your best description of your best friend. How would they describe you?

    I would describe my best friend as being a lot like a female version of Neville Longbottom - she's low on the self confidence, but surprises herself at how awesome she really is, which is pretty BAMF. I have no idea how she would describe me, though. Probably like a funny, slightly crazier version of Hermione.

  5. Garrett is reluctant to believe in Charley's abilities, how would you react if a friend divulged to you that they can see and speak with the dead?

    I don't know if I'd believe them right away - they would have to find a way to prove it to me so I wouldn't think they were pulling my leg. But it depends on the friend, because I'm sure I have a couple whom I'd believe off the bat. I'm always hoping to be shown that the world is more exciting than it appears to be. I'd probably be pretty jealous at first, though, but then maybe I could be the Robin to their Batman.
Labels:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly! Thanks so much for joining the read along. I hope you are loving the book! Loved your answer about your best friend being a Neville Longbottom. That is cool! Well, what would you name your car? Just Curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I could name it until I get it - I'd have to base the name on the car's "personality." But my favorite car name will always be Bumblebee, thanks to Transformers.

      Delete
  2. Pink ranger FTW! I have 4 friends named Kimberly, but they all live in different surrounding towns, so I always refer to them by 'the name of the town' Kimberly. lol.

    Thanks for joining the RAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly sounds happy. Everyone can do with more happy. Sounds like you & your friend are the yen to each others ying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lex is one of my favorite characters from Smallville! I liked that he was unpredictable and complex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lex is awesome! haha I forgot about the pink ranger! Neville Longbottom is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you describe your friend and yourself using characters from Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)