Monday, August 06, 2012

{Day 3} Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon

Monday, August 06, 2012 with 2 comments

Hosted by Jude @ In Between and Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal
Okay, haven't really done an update post yet, as I've been too busy lately. I hate to say that I haven't read that much, either. So far, here is my progress:

Finished Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry (4/5 stars)
Page 146 of 428 on Hero by Perry Moore


Cover Love Challenge

Emily @ Falling for YA says: "Show me the covers of one or more books released during the summer that you love." So, here are some of my favorite covers:



Summer Vacations Challenge

Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story says: "Just tell me your ideal vacation inside a certain book!"


My ideal book vacation would be going on my own tour of Hogwarts, followed by a visit to Hogsmeade and later, Diagon Alley. I can't express how badly I would want for this to happen!

Labels:

2 comments:

  1. Want has the most beautiful cover ever! I read it and it's pretty good! And ahhhh hogwarts... why oh why can't you be real!!! :~(

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I would love a summer vacation at Hogwarts!!!! sigh :)

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)