Tuesday, January 01, 2013

{January Releases} Happy New Year!!!

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 with No comments
I hope you all had a great time ringing in the new year! I figured what better way to bring in the new year than by taking a look at some of the great new releases for this month. If you've noticed, there is a new tab beneath my header for my 2013 reading challenges. Since I have only started blogging last year, this will be my first time participating in some of the yearly challenges I've seen around the blogosphere. I've decided that this year I will start out each month by looking at that particular month's releases, as it will help me choose what books to read for my challenges, and may help you out as well. So, without further ado, here are what I found to be some of the most interesting new releases for January 2013:

*Click the book covers to check out their descriptions on Goodreads*
 


All of the above books are either standalone novels or the first in a new series. So, what are you looking forward to the most this month? For me, it's gotta be Splintered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)