Friday, December 28, 2012



Today is the last day of the Top 10 of 2012 event, and I think that the topic is an absolutely perfect end to the event. There are so many great-sounding books coming out next year, that it was of course difficult to choose only 10, but somehow I managed. Here are the books I can't wait to start reading:

*Click the pictures to read the Goodreads' synopsis*


And also the 2nd book in Susan Ee's series Penryn & The End of Days!!! It doesn't have a cover yet so it's my "honorable mention." Actually, there are a TON of other books I'm looking forward to, but I'm only giving you these ten for now.

So, are any of these on your list? Leave the link to your list in the comments and I'll go check 'em out. My TBR list is always hungry for more! (In my spare time I like to endlessly read book descriptions on Goodreads. Does anyone else do this or am I too far gone?)

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to thank you for signing up for the 2013 Standalone Reading Challenge! Best of luck to you :)

    Most of these are on my to-read list as well!

    Britta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)