Monday, December 24, 2012



So, I noticed on Booktastic Reviews that there's a 5 day event going on called Top 10 of 2012, in which you compile Top 10 lists based on books you've read over the year. Being the list addict that I am, I immediately thought I'd hop on board! If you're interested in participating, this event is being hosted by A Life Bound By Books, Confessions of a Bookaholic, Fiktshun, Two Chicks on Books, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads. Wow, that was a mouth full! 

Now, for the first topic of the week -

Best Books I've Read In 2012:
*in no particular order*
(click on the covers to go to their Goodreads pages) 

 

Honorable Mentions: 


How about you guys - have you made a list of your top reads in 2012? If so, let me know and I'll go check them out! Maybe I'll find some books to add to my 2013 TBR list...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention! :D

    I really enjoyed Cinder too! I also want to read To Kill a Mockingbird as I've heard such great things about it, and as for John Green? I'm always telling myself I need to pick up one of his books but I always forget - no matter how many times I tell myself! :(

    Great list!

    - Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED The fault in our stars <3 <3 And Cinder totally rocked too! :D Great list ;) And merry Christmas!! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)