Tuesday, December 25, 2012

{Top 10 of 2012} Best Book Covers of 2012

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 with 3 comments


This year was yet another great year for book covers, and it was pretty hard narrowing down my favorites. Sadly, today's topic is only for book covers that were released in 2012, not just from books you've read in 2012, so there are a few great covers that won't make this list. But at any rate, that just narrows down my choices and makes it easier for me to pick my fave 10. And here they are:


Best Book Covers of 2012:
(click cover to visit Goodreads pages)







And yes, I know that Singing The Dogstar Blues was originally published in 1998, but it was re-released in 2012 with the cover pictured above, so I'm gonna let it count, as technically that cover is a 2012 release. So there.

Ahhhh.....I think I'm having cover lust right now....

Merry Christmas!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Someone Else's Life! It's so different. The Book of Blood and Shadow is really pretty too.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all really great covers - I especially love Butterfly Summer! It's SO pretty! And Someone Else's Life and TPoLaFS (that book cover also got on to my list but in a different edition cover, hehe)! :)

    (I left a comment on the post below too - thanks again for the mention! ^.^) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some beautiful covers here.

    My Top 10 Cover: http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-10-of-2012-best-covers-of-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)