Tuesday, July 31, 2012


A Meme By The Broke and the Bookish

Hermione Granger
  1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter by JK Rowling)
  2. Does this really need an explanation? I would love to experience life at Hogwarts, and who better to switch places with than Hermione? Then I could go on adventures with Harry and Ron!
  3. Alice (Alice's Adventures In Wonderland by Lewis Carroll)
  4. I would just love to experience Wonderland through Alice's eyes!
  5. Wendy Darling (Peter and Wendy by J.M. Barrie)
  6. I have always wanted to go to Neverland, ever since I first heard of Peter Pan as a kid watching the Disney film. It would be awesome to experience learning to fly for the first time, and to explore the island with Peter and the Lost Boys.
  7. Eve Rosser (The Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine)
  8. Not the main female character character for this series. Why? Because Eve gets to go out with the hot ghost-turned-vampire, Michael Glass, and has all sorts of cool gothic outfits to wear!
  9. Bella Swan (Twilight by Stephenie Meyer)
  10. Ok, so I just had to pick Bella - mainly because I would like to experience what it would be like to be loved by Edward Cullen. C'mon, you know you're curious!
  11. Kay Wyatt (Voices of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn)
  12. Kay becomes best friends with a dragon! How cool is that?!
  13. Susannah Simon (The Mediator by Meg Cabot)
  14. I just think it would be interesting to be able to see and talk to ghosts. Plus, Jesse. Mmm...
  15. Katie Chandler (Enchanted, Inc. by Shanna Swendson)
  16. Katie lands one of the best jobs ever - she gets to work for a company that sells magical spells! Even her average day sounds exciting!
  17. Jean Louise "Scout" Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee)
  18. I have always wanted to know what it would have been like to grow up as a carefree child around the 1930's, before television and technology started taking over.
  19. Linh Cinder (Cinder by Marissa Meyer)
  20. I know I would just enjoy exploring New Beijing. No need for anything else, really - I'm just dying to know what it actually looks like.

    Linh Cinder

10 comments:

  1. I didn't even think about Wendy or Alice! Good picks! :) I had Hermione on mine too!

    My Top Ten:
    http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/07/top-ten-tuesday-characters-id-like-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Obviously I agree about Hermione and Bella, but Linh Cinder is such a fantastic choice too! I would love to see New Beijing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am a little curious, in a way, about being so soulfully loved as Bella is. Although I find her life more scary than many other fantasy and dystopians I've read.
    I can't believe I forgot about Wendy... I've always wanted to be able to fly-y-y-y...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally love to be Wendy! I always found Neverland so fascinating. I also chose Hermoine (who wouldn't?). Bella's a good choice too, though I would rather be Alice so I didn't ever have to sleep and I could read all the time.

    Great List!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't want to kiss Edward? Seriously? He's HOT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks :) New Beijing would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to switch places with Hermione! Great list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I agree with Cinder & Hermione. I can't believe I forgot to use a Harry Potter character on my list! I must be crazy.

    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh I totally forgot about Suze! As a huge fan of the show Ghost Whisperer I'd definitely love to be able to switch places with her and communicate with some ghosts!
    Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is such a solid list! Would love to trade places with most of these people too, esp Hermione. Also high five for Suze Simon love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)