Tuesday, July 17, 2012



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & The Bookish. Each week there is a different topic for a top 10 list that bloggers can make, and this week's list is "Top 10 Books For People Who Like X Book," and so I've chosen to list recommendations for fans of John Green's The Fault In Our Stars. Here they are, in no particular order:

01) Looking for Alaska by John Green
02) Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
03) The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger
04) Feed by M.T. Anderson
06) To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
07) A Walk To Remember by Nicholas Sparks
08) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
09) It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
10) Paper Towns by John Green

Recommended Movies
Some of these may sound strange, but if you read them, you will understand why I chose them. Do you guys have any other recommendations for TFiOS fans? Please feel free to share them, whether they are books or movies.

6 comments:

  1. I love your list! There's still a few on it that I need to read but I adored Anna and Statistical!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Walk To Remember is one of my all time favorite books. Great choice!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I really have to get to reading Fault in our Stars if it's like To Kill a Mockingbird. I love your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50/50!!! I really want to see that movie only because of Joseph Gordon Levitt, he's amazing. I love 500 Days of Summer!<3

    Great list there and you sure have a new follower here. I need to read some John Greene, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read TFIOS yet but I'm hoping I will soon! I like your list.

    Top Ten Tuesday

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read The Fault In Our Stars yet although I've heard it's one of John Green's best! I've read other books by him though - including Paper Towns! I'm in the middle of The Statistical Probability... at the moment and it's a really cute read! I really need to read A Walk To Remember - the movie was so sweet <3

    Great list :)

    Catherine x
    The Book Parade

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)