Friday, June 29, 2012

Follow Friday | 03

Friday, June 29, 2012 with 11 comments
Follow Friday, or Feature & Follow, is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The premise is for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, and keep in touch with each other. This weeks question:


Birthday Wishes -- Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake...who is it and what book are they from?

Wow, there are so many choices for this one...I must say, if I had to choose only one, I suppose it would have to be Sherlock Holmes. I have just finished re-watching the second season of the BBC's 'Sherlock,' and have been pondering on weather I should buy the new released BBC version of the Sherlock Holmes series by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, despite already having the book series in an older version.

If you don't know so already, I am a huge Sherlock Holmes fangirl. I think the Sherlock novels are absolutely fun to read - probably my favorite mystery series ever! Plus, I do enjoy the BBC series ever so much! And, Sherlock does look pretty good in all his portrayals:

Benedict Cumberbatch
Robert Downey Jr.
Basil Rathbone
I think I am just in love with this man's brain. Oh, Sherlock, to have you pop out of my cake...I can just imagine...Though I must admit, I do have a preference to Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock - yum! Plus, the hilarities that would ensue...that would be the Best.Birthday.EVER!!!

P.S. Birthday Wishmaster - you may feel free to send John along as well...

11 comments:

  1. Very nice choice, Love Sherlock!

    New Follower

    MyFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSS! I cannot even begin to describe the fangirliness that would take over me if BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH were to pop out of my birthday cake....
    why is series 3 so far away?!?!?! T_T
    old follower :)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robert Downey Jr. is my fave Sherlock! If you want to know who I chose,please come and check out my FF post

    I'm a new GFC and Linky follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new GFC follower and liked on facebook (x
    I actually haven't read this series.. :P
    My FF; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-friday-birthday-wishes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Just stumbled upon your blog and can't wait to follow along! LOVE everything Sherlock. My DVD collection is basically a shrine to BBC :) no shame. -Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  6. fff/PJV new follower through GFC as lucyatmax. pls visit me at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com . Very lovely blog. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Choice! New Follower on GFC, NB and Linky here is my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Sherlock! It was actually the first free ebook I downloaded when I got my Kindle.

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, Sherlock is a great choice! I haven't read the books, and only saw the first two episodes of the BBC version, which I loved. Thanks for following me! I've followed back via Linky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through! Have a great weekend!

    New GFC Follower

    http://gizmosreviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow-friday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sherlock is a great answer! I love the BBC version with Benedict Cumberbatch but I haven't seen the second season yet! I'll have to get to it soon.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Following you back via Linky :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)