Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Domain Change

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 with No comments
I am in the process of a domain change - from http://love-ya-books.blogspot.com to http://www.loveyabooks.com. Don't know how long it'll take for this to get updated, as I literally just purchased the domain about an hour ago, but I just thought I'd let you know, in case anything starts to go wonky (like GFC, which I hope will at some point reappear...and the comments pages, which seem to have migrated too soon...). Blogger will redirect you automatically once the domain updates, so you don't have to worry!

I don't know why I didn't get a custom domain from the beginning - I guess because I didn't know that it would only cost $10 per year, period (I had assumed their would be monthly fees, but I learned that blogger  will still host the site, so there aren't any.) Well, thanks you guys - bear with me!
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)