Thursday, October 03, 2013

New Blog Design! New Job!

Thursday, October 03, 2013 with 6 comments



Woohoo! Love YA Books has a new look thanks to Stephanie @ Hopeless Romantics! If you like what you see, please do check out her portfolio - she's done some great work on some fantastic blogs, and maybe you can get a blog make-over like I did! Thank you so much Stephanie for all of your hard work, and for providing this layout free of charge! There are still a few tweaks I have to make, such as updating my rating system to match the new look, but so far I'm really happy with the outcome. 

Also, for those of you that are curious as to what I've been up to, I've finally gotten a new job. I've been having a tough time finding a job now that I've moved back to El Paso, Texas after almost a year in The-Middle-of-Nowhere, Nevada. But now (with the help of a job fair) I have a great job as an administrative assistant for a local real estate company! If you don't see me post as often, it's probably because I'm busy with work, but I'll make sure that new posts still come out on a regular basis. It's nice not being unemployed! 

Thanks to each and every one of you for visiting and/or following my blog - you are all greatly appreciated. Looks like 2013 might be ending on a high note, despite starting off grim thanks to a family crisis. Yay!
Labels:

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the new design. and CONGRATS! Starting a new job can be stressful and awesomely exciting at the same time. I hope you love it, good luck! Can't wait to see your future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design is so pretty! I like it. It's girly but not too girly, and has the right amount of whimsy :)

    Goodluck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)