Friday, October 18, 2013

{Follow Friday} Favorite Magazines

Friday, October 18, 2013 with 5 comments
Follow Friday, or Feature & Follow, is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The premise is for bloggers to get to know more about other bloggers, and to keep in touch with each other while also discovering new blogs. This week's prompt is as follows:



What are some of your favorite magazines?

I love reading magazines! Sadly, I don't really have enough time to read them like I used to as a teenager, but I still browse through a few now and then. I like that I can pick and choose what articles to read, but I also love finding magazines that make me want to read them cover to cover. Some of my favorites to read include:


    

As a kid, I was addicted to Highlights. Once I was a teenager, my favorite magazine was YM (which was sadly discontinued). I also read Teen, Teen People, Cosmo Girl and Seventeen. Plus, I'm a huge fan of those variety puzzle magazines, as they're a lot of fun!

I also subscribe to a few magazines right now thanks to freebies & deals I've found on the internet. If you're curious, here's what I'm subscribed to right now: 


Forbes, Shape, and Women's Health are all free subscriptions, and Rolling Stone was $4.99 for a 3-year subscription thanks to an internet deal - my house is loaded with them now, so I may have to donate some of them soon...

So, what magazines do you like to read or subscribe to?

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's quite a selection, I feel kind of bad admitting that I don't read any magazines. I don't think I have bought one in years now! Although maybe if I got them as freebies, I would like them more!

    New Bloglovin and GFC follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can barely stay up to date with two magazines, you have a whole selection to choose from!

    Here is my FF: http://wordswithsarah.blogspot.com/

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those magazines!

    New follower via GFC! My FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally a blogger with some magazine love to share :) Yay! I've seen so many non-magazine reading #FFs while blog hopping through my afternoon that reading your answer is quite refreshing.
    I myself love reading literary magazines most at the moment, but these fancies fluctuate over time.

    Cheers, Katarina :)

    PS. I'll follow you via bloglovin #FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I'm kind of a magazine addict! Thanks for the follow!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)