Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting On: White Space by Ilsa J. Bick

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 with 5 comments


by Ilsa J. Bick
Expected Publication: February 11, 2014 by Egmont USA

Ilsa Bick’s WHITE SPACE, pitched as The Matrix meets Inkheart, about a seventeen-year-old girl who jumps between the lines of books and into the white space where realities are created and destroyed – but who may herself be nothing more than a character written into being from an alternative universe, to Greg Ferguson at Egmont, in a two-book deal, by Jennifer Laughran at Andrea Brown Literary Agency (NA).

Why I Can't Wait To Read This:
OHMYFREAKINGGOSH!!!! 
I need this NOW!!!! 
She jumps between the lines of books - The Matrix meets Inkheart?!?!?! 
What more do I need to know - this already sounds awesome!!!

What do you think?

And if you haven't done so already, feel free to join in and link-up your own Waiting on Wednesday post at Breaking The Spine.

5 comments:

  1. Great pick! I have been eying this books for some time now. Looks so good!
    Hope you get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! This sounds quite exciting, great pick!

    My WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this sounds great! I really like Matrix and Inkheart so I think this is right up my alley. Thank you for sharing!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of this one! I haven't read anything by this author yet but I have a few of her books on my Kindle so I'm excited to read those. If I love them then I'll definitely be checking this one out :) thanks for featuring it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING pick. I wish it was out already. I am absolutely going to read this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)