Friday, September 06, 2013

{Follow Friday} Bookshelf Tour

Friday, September 06, 2013 with 2 comments

Follow Friday, or Feature & Follow, is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The premise is for bloggers to get to know more about other bloggers, and to keep in touch with each other while also discovering new blogs. This week's prompt:


Bookshelf Tour: Give us a tour of your bookshelf!

I'm posting this late because I happened to be fixing my bookshelf today - a couple of the shelves were in dire need of nails, so I had to fix it up and do a little reorganizing. I don't often buy physical copies of books like I used to because I don't really have much space for them right now. I'd like to buy some better bookshelves in the future, but for now, I've just got the one bookshelf and some books that are in a box in my closet. Here's the shelf that's in my room right now:


I also took a few close-ups of the shelves, in case you're interested in seeing what books I have. The top of my bookshelf doesn't really have anything book-related - just a lamp, jewelry box, perfumes and candles, so I'll leave that out. Here are my shelves from top to bottom:


And yes, I had to out some stuff underneath the last shelf to help support it, just in case the nails crap-out on me again. Nothing fancy, but it'll do for now. For the most part I've been getting the majority of my books for my Kindle, in an effort to hold-off on buying physical books until I have shelves that can actually support them. When I eventually get them, I'll do another bookshelf tour.

What's on your bookshelf? Feel free to link up to your posts in the comments - even if it's an old one. I love seeing what others have on their bookshelves!

2 comments:

  1. It's tough making place for books. Hopefully one day we can have a whole room, lol. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Though I love love physical books, shortage of physical space is also a pressing problem to me too. Right now, I have contented myself in reading e-books. *sighs*

    New follower on Twitter and bloglovin!

    Here's my Thoughts and Pens FF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)