Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{Blogtember} My Favorite Etsy Shops

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 with No comments


It's day seven of Blogtember, and today's prompt is: Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop. I am a bit of an online shopping addict - I don't yet own a car, so shopping online makes things a whole lot easier. Lately, I've been really into Etsy, so I decided that I would use this post to showcase a few of my favorite Etsy shops, in no particular order:


Rocky Top Soap Shop // I love these homemade soaps! My favorite item is 'The Grit' exfoliating bar, made with coffee grounds & black poppy seeds - it feels amazing!


Sonu Designs // Her jewelry is beautiful! I keep getting complements anytime I wear my bird's nest necklace, and have already gifted items purchased from this store.


Bethy Designs // Beth makes some of the cutest bookmarks I have ever seen - my goal is to own them all, but so far I only have her Merlin set.


Frostbeard Studio // Bookish candles, like Dumbledore's Office (cedar wood, vanilla, fireplace, & lemon) & Sherlock's Study (sweet pipe tobacco, cherry wood & fresh rain)

I'm always on the look-out for new shops, so if you have any favorite Etsy stores, please list them in the comments and I'll check them out!

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)