Wednesday, September 04, 2013



Today is the second day of Blogtember, and the prompt is as follows: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? (bonus points for fun photos from Pinterest, but don't forget to cite the source!) 


*Click The Images To View Their Source*

I'd like to travel all over the world in my lifetime, but at the moment, if I could go wherever I wanted for three months, I'd go to India.


I would love to walk the streets of India, and go shopping at some street markets.

My favorite type of food is Indian food. I'm a vegan, so there are a lot of choices available, since a large portion of Indians are vegetarian. I love the spices and flavors that are found in Indian cuisine, and I especially enjoy eating curry - yum!


I'd also love to participate in Holi, the festival of color:


And, of course, I'd have to check out their attractions. I can't go to India without visiting places such as the Taj Mahal, now can I?


I know that three months wouldn't be enough time to see everything I'd like to see in India, but it would definitely be a good first-time visit. And of course, since this is a book blog, I'm throwing in a few books that I'd probably take on the trip:

  

So, if you could do whatever you'd like to for three whole months, what would you do?

7 comments:

  1. India is a perfect travel location! I would constantly feel like I'm in the movie "Aladdin" ... And I did a "Color Run" last summer, closest I'll get to celebrating Holi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just seems like so much fun. I'd like to participate in La Tomatina someday as well.

      Delete
  2. I have a schoolmate who did precisely what you did. She was just alone, after college, and she went back to India and fell in love with the place :)

    Me, I'd go to Paris. It's always been my dream, and my heart just beats faster when I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. India sounds amazing! Holi particularly! I hope you get to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm vegan too! Cheers to finding more book reading, travel loving vegans! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)