Friday, February 01, 2013

{February Releases}

Friday, February 01, 2013 with 2 comments
Okay, so it's the beginning of a new month, and a new month means new releases in the book world! There are a lot of books coming out this month, but the following are the releases that I have been looking forward to the most:

*click the covers to view the books on Goodreads*


That's a lot added to my never-ending TBR list! I think I am most excited for Scarlet and Etiquette & Espionage, but all of these sound so good! Are any of these books on your TBR list? What other February releases are you looking forward to? Please feel free to share your picks in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. There are so many good ones coming out this month! Which means, I'll be broke all month. Worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCARLET (L)
    City of a thousand dolls & Etiquette and Espionage. Those three books are the ones I'm very excited about. Shards & Ashes looks also very interesting.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)