Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top 10 Favorite Romances

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 with 4 comments

A Meme By The Broke and the Bookish
In honor of Valentine's Day, which is fast approaching, this weeks top 10 list is all about our favorite bookish romances. I decided to keep this list short and simple, and so I listed out my favorite couples and skipped writing up explanations why - I just love 'em, that's all. This list would have been way harder to narrow down if I had included manga and comic book couples, so I just stuck with novels only:

10. Forney & Novalee (Where The Heart Is)
  9. Michael & Eve (The Morganville Vampires)
  8. Anna & Charles (Alpha & Omega)
  7. Jenny & Juan (As The World Dies)
  6. Amy & Poe (Secret Society Girl)
  5. Bill & Fleur (Harry Potter)
  4. Ron & Hermione (Harry Potter)
  3. Ella & Prince Char (Ella Enchanted)
  2. Aria & Perry (Under The Never Sky)
  1. Elizabeth Bennet & Mr. Darcy (Pride & Prejudice)

I would have listed romance novels, but I don't think I've read enough books that were solely romances. A few good ones I can name off the top of my head, in case you're looking for recommendations, are:



4 comments:

  1. Ron and Hermione are the best! I love that they dance around their attraction for so long before finally getting together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still ticked I forgot to put Aria and Perry. Totally agree with you on the HP picks. And naturally Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy topped my list too.

    I'm a new linky/Networked Blogs follower. I'd love it if you'd follow back, but no pressure. :)

    Here's my pick with dystopian, bad boys, and calssics galore

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss is a great book :) I love that you included Bill and Fleur too - I wouldn't have thought to pick that one but it absolutely deserves some attention! :D I'm still waiting to read Under the Never Sky but have it on hold from the library so can't wait to see what I make of that :) thanks so much for visiting my blog! Have a great week :)

    Sarah @ TotalTeenFiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron and Hermione + Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)