Thursday, August 22, 2013

{Bout of Books 8.0} I Spy....A Challenge

Thursday, August 22, 2013 with 3 comments

Bout of Books
Paperback Daydreamer is hosting a fun challenge over at her blog - it's a book cover scavenger hunt! She posted a list of objects, and the challenge was to find books you own that feature those books on the cover. Books can be in print or eBook form.

I've seen a few scavenger hunt-themed memes floating around, but I've never actually participated in one before now! It was a bit difficult, but I was surprised that I was actually able to find them all. Here's my results:

  

Snowflakes
How I Came To Sparkle Again by Kaya McLaren (ARC Paperback)
Flames
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (Paperback)
A City Skyline
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (Paperback)

  

The Moon
My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison (Paperback)
A Sword
Graceling by Kristin Cashore (Paperback)
A Wedding Dress
Alien In The Family by Gini Koch (Kindle eBook)

  

High Heels
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Kindle eBook)
Fog
More Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark by Alvin Schwartz (Paperback)
A Christmas Tree
Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber (Kindle eBook)

  

Sunglasses
As The World Dies: Untold Tales Vol. 3 by Rhiannon Frater (Kindle eBook)
Lightning
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (Kindle eBook)
A Tattoo
Rites of Spring (Break) by Diana Peterfreund (Paperback)

   
Combat Boots
That Which Bites by Celis T. Rono (Paperback)
Hand-Cuffs
Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James (Kindle eBook)
A Road
Sabbath Creek by Judson Mitcham (Paperback)

I'm so glad that eBooks were accepted in this challenge, because otherwise I would definitely not have completed this challenge. It was fun going through my books and trying to find everything! Oh, and it was hard to tell if More Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark by Alvin Schwartz had clouds or fog on the cover, but then I noticed it overlapped one of the trees, so I'm guessing it's fog since it's so low. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you found everything! I used the cover of Graceling, too. :D And that cover of How I Came to Sparkle Again is absolutely LOVELY. ♥

    Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have some great covers for the I Spy challenge. That was such a fun one. Hope you're having a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)