Thursday, August 22, 2013


Bout of Books Stephanie @ In Wonderland came up with a fun idea for a challenge - a book road trip! The idea is to come up with a list of five to ten places that you'd like to visit, and find books that take place in those locations. If there's one thing I love more than reading, it's traveling, so of course I jumped at the chance to participate in this challenge! Too bad the list is limited to only ten locations - for that reason, I'm not listing any places I've been to already, despite the fact that I'd really like to go back (especially London!)



The Places I'd Like To Visit

San Francisco: The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell 
Seattle: The Nature of Jade by Deb Caletti
New York City: When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead 
Washington DC: All-American Girl by Meg Cabot
Japan: Ink by Amanda Sun 
China: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Taiwan: The Third Son by Julie Wu
South Korea: When My Name Was Keoko by Linda Sue Park
India: Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowd

★ = Books I've Read
Everything else is on my TBR list

2 comments:

  1. Wooo Seattle!! Yes please!! New York and Washington DC are on my travel bucket list too! :D

    http://creativedeeds.wordpress.com/2013/08/22/bout-of-books-8-0-i-spy-challenge/#comment-3809

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and participating in the Book Road Trip Challenge! It was so much fun reading everyone's lists! xo Stephanie
    P.S. Thanks for making me add more books to my TBR pile. lol. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)