Sunday, April 22, 2012

Short Hiatus

Sunday, April 22, 2012 with 2 comments
Okay, so I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to, and the reason is that I recently got a new (temporary) job at the end of March. But starting tomorrow, I start working about 14 - 16 hours per day (and it's an outdoor job). This means that any free time I have will probably *hopefully* be spent sleeping, so I'm just going to take a break blogging for now. This job ends around May 26th, so by then I'll be able to start this up again. See you soon!
Labels:

2 comments:

  1. {new follower here}

    Hope to see you back soon.

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete
  2. {i'm following your blog}

    I am leaving this note to let you know that I am following you. If you aren't already following me can you please return the favor and leave a comment on my most recent entry. Please and thank you! :)

    {http://www.justonemorechapter.net}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)