Saturday, April 07, 2012

{In My Mailbox} eBay Haul

Saturday, April 07, 2012 with 7 comments
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers share what books they have gotten during the week. It's a great way to see what others are reading, and to discover interesting books as well!

All of the following are books I purchased on eBay:

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Sunshine by Robin McKinley

I have already read Sunshine and The Nine Lives of Chloe King, and I loved them so much I had to get my own copies. I look forward to reading the others, though!

7 comments:

  1. Lots of interesting looking books in your mailbox. I've seen Beautiful Creatures around, and might pick that up myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nine Lives of Chloe King looks amazing- love the cover! I buy new copies of books I love too!

    New Follower on GFC and Networked Blogs :-)

    My IMM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_07.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been seeing Beautiful creatures in our bookstores here and I was intrigued by the cover. Some of the other books here are new to me, so thank you for sharing them. Have fun with all of them!

    Here's mine over at GatheringBooks:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2012/04/08/in-my-mailbox-42-the-science-fiction-and-hardcore-fantasy-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting books. Beautiful Creatures sounds great. Love the cover too. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read Beautiful Creatures. Enjoy everything!

    Shortskie @ Rondo of a Possible World
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have a nice haul for this week!

    Happy reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got a lot of nice books this week. I was watching the Nine Lives TV show but it either isn't on anymore, on brake or my DVR decided it didn't want to record it anymore because it hasn't been on my list in a while. I should look into that.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)