Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox | 05

Sunday, April 15, 2012 with 1 comment
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers share what books they have gotten during the week. It's a great way to see what others are reading, and to discover interesting books as well!

These were purchased on eBay:

The Samurai Girl Series by Carrie Asai

I remember reading the Samurai Girl series in middle school, and I loved it. I'm hoping I'll still like them if I try re-reading them. I think I've just been on a nostalgia kick lately.

That Which Bites by Celis T. Rono
(The Julia Poe Vampire Chronicles #1)

That Which Bites has been on my TBR list for a while now. I'm a huge fan of vampire novels, and this one had some good ratings on both Amazon and Goodreads, so I had to get a copy. I like that it takes place in a world where vampires have taken over, with only a few humans remaining for food supply, and features a girl partnering with a vamp to bring down the system.

1 comment:

  1. The Samurai Girl series looks fascinating, I'd never heard of it before! I may have to go check it out though :)

    Happy Reading!
    Come see what I got In My Mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)