Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers share what books they have gotten during the week. It's a great way to see what others are reading, and to discover interesting books as well!

These are books I got from eBay:


1) The Awakening & The Struggle by L.J. Smith (paperback)
2) The Fury & Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith (paperback)
3) The Return: Nightfall by L.J. Smith (hardcover)

I just love eBay - it's way easy to get affordable books in great, like-new condition. I have yet to read the Vampire Diaries, but I am a huge fan of the show, so I look forward to starting these!

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I'm watching the show on my PVR right now and you just reminded me that I bought the books ages ago but have yet to read them. I hope you enjoy your books this week! :D

    I'd love if you checked out my IMM post if you're interested:
    http://www.wordsathome.ca/2012/03/imm-2-and-the-above-launch-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul this week. :) I've never read The Vampire Diaries before, but the TV show's really good!

    My IMM

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)