Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Capitol Colours Collection

Saturday, March 17, 2012 with 2 comments
In anticipation of the release of the first Hunger Games movie, China Glaze has released it's new nail polish collection, 'The Capitol Colours Collection.' The collection features 12 different colors, one for each district:



Dress Me Up - District 8 (Textiles)
Foie Gras - District 10 (Livestock)
Fast Track - District 6 (Transportation)
Hook and Line - District 4 (Fishing)

Stone Cold - District 2 (Masonry)
Smoke and Ashes - District 12 (Mining)
Agro - District 11 (Agriculture)
Mahogany Magic - District 7 (Lumber)

Harvest Moon - District 9 (Grain)
Riveting - District 3 (Technology)
Electrify - District 5 (Power)
Luxe and Lush - District 1 (Luxury)

Which is your favorite? Mine is Agro:

Via All Lacquered Up

2 comments:

  1. Do I have to chose one? I can't pick between 'Fast Track', 'Stone Cold', and 'Smoke and Ashes'. They're all very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love Harvest Moon. I can't wait for the movie! Also... I've had this blogger template before. I liked it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)