Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday | 01

Friday, March 16, 2012 with 4 comments
Follow Friday, or Feature & Follow, is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The premise is for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, and keep in touch with each other. This weeks questions:

What is the best book you've read in the last month? 
What is the worst book you've read in the last month?








So, the best book I have read this past month of March would have to be Cathy Lamb's "Such A Pretty Face." I wrote a review here. It's hard to pick out the worst book I have read this month...most of what I've been reading has been really good. I suppose if I had to choose, then it would be the book I am currently reading "Tiger's Curse" by Colleen Houck. Don't get me wrong, I'm only about 30% through the book, and the story is good, it's just that some parts are a bit too...I dunno...perhaps 'cheesy' is the word. I'll be writing a review once I've finished, and there's still a chance I may like it more as I continue it, but out of all the books I've read for the month that one has scored the least points with me so far.

Best
Worst












4 comments:

  1. I actually read Tiger's Curse and liked it. IT does have it's cheesy moments though but I thought it was original in the fact that it's not going by the usual paranormal theme of vamps and weres. LoL
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of the Cathy Lamb book but I do own all of the book's in the Tiger's Curse series although I haven't read them,, new follower, here's mine
    http://www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Wow, that cover for Tiger's Curse is much more striking than the other covers I've seen of it. I like it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of such a Pretty Face but it's definitely going on my tbr list! Love the cover :-) Old follower! Awesome answer! Totally agree and love your post!!!!

    Follow me too?
    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)