Sunday, March 11, 2012

{In My Mailbox} Kindle Haul

Sunday, March 11, 2012 with 2 comments
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme started by The Story Siren, in which book bloggers share what books they have gotten during the week. It's a great way to see what others are reading, and to discover interesting books as well!

I actually didn't get any physical books this past week - just a few titles for my kindle. But here they are, if you're interested:


Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi
Discount Armageddon by Seanan McGuire

2 comments:

  1. New follower. I read Tommorrow Land a long time ago, when it was called Razor girl. Love that cover for Discount Armageddon. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I haven't heard of any of these but I hope you like them. New follower!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)