Tuesday, September 16, 2014

This week's Top 10 list focuses on authors you'd like to re-read. Granted, normally when I read something that I love, I will end up hunting down more books from that author to immediately devour, but my TBR list is so long that sometimes I don't get to them as soon as I'd like. The following list reflects the authors whom I have yet to continue reading, but promise to get to as soon as I am able:

I know, I know - I've only read one Stephen King novel, and it was Cujo. Sad but true. I think the next one I'll try will be It, because that movie is a Halloween tradition in my house, and it's sad that I can quote the movie, but have never read the book. Still, I have a feeling that the first author to get bumped off of this list will be Kelly Thompson, because I already have a copy of Storykiller on my shelf that is just begging for me to start it - I just can't start something new until I finish the Bloodlines series. I'm only on book 2! I just couldn't wait too long after Vampire Academy - I needed more Adrian!

Do you have any authors you've tried, and are dying to read more of? Let me know in the comments below - or leave a link to your own Top 10 list and I'll stop by!

8 comments:

  1. I've only read Catcher in the Rye from your list, but I'm hoping to read something from Stephen King! I haven't yet, and I'm actually feeling a little ashamed :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only read Quick off your list but liked it quite enough to maybe read on :)
    I really must start with King's novels, I feel left out not being part of the fandom :D
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I haven't read a book by any of those authors… does getting through only the first 3 chapters of The Catcher in the Rye count?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paolo Bacigalupi made my list, too. I've never read any Stephen King novels! I want to remedy that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT is one of my favorites of Stephen King, so I hope you enjoy it when you get around to it :)
    Kim @ YA Asylum

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in the same boat on Bill Konigsberg, and I liked his book so much that you'd think I would have gotten my hands on his other novel by now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I know I shouldn't jump the line but I will say that STORYKILLER is a great October read! Monsters, killing, and even a Halloween Masquerade Ball! ;)

    - Kelly Thompson, author (and shameless self promoter) of Storykiller!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep that in mind - lol! In fact, it does sound like a good October read. It's in my queue, promise!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)