Saturday, September 13, 2014

Countdown Survey

Saturday, September 13, 2014 with 6 comments
Annie at The Runaway Reader participated in this fun survey, created by Christy at Christy's Book Addiction, and I thought I'd join in on the fun! I'm kind of a survey addict, so let me know if you decide to join in, too, so that I can check out your answers!


10 Books (Already Released) On Your Wishlist




9 Favorite Covers




8 Books You Can't Wait For (Not Yet Released)

   
   


7 Auto-Buy Authors



6 Book Boyfriends

Daemon Black (Lux)
Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy)
Edward Cullen (Twilight)
Peregrine (Under The Never Sky)


5 Books You Recommend The Most





4 Books You Thought You'd Like, But Didn't

   



3 Books That Made You Cry

  



2 Books You Never Plan On Reading

 


1 Current Favorite Genre

Paranormal Romance
Labels:

6 comments:

  1. This is a fun post! I totally enjoy reading surveys, lists and book tags. :D I am totally with you on the Raffe being a book boyfriend. That brooding archangel that I want to punch with my lips *rages* HAHA I am so excited for The Young Elites too! Anything that is Marie Lu is on the auto-read XD And those pretty covers are really pretty no doubt!!

    Oh, I am done with Frostbite and I am very much looking forward to read Shadow Kiss. A LOT (AS IN A LOT) had told me to prepare for that particular book. And it made you cry--- I am so going to dig that book soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming by - Shadow Kiss was definitely filled with so many feels...but it was my favorite book of the series. I hope you enjoy reading it!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, I LOVE the Eyes Like Stars cover, it's one of my all time favourites. I'm really looking forward to A Thousand Pieces of You as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it pretty? Jason Chan is such a talented artist!

      Delete
  3. I don't ever plan on reading Fifty Shades of Grey, either. My sister warned me away from it. It sounds truly dreadful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never had an interest in reading it, but once I heard about the tampon scene, I went from "no" to "hell no!"

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)