Monday, May 11, 2015

Hello, everyone! First and foremost, I would like to take the time to apologize for this unannounced hiatus that I have recently been on. It seems that I have been rather overwhelmed lately, and have had too much going on to truly dedicate as much time as I would have liked to this blog. 

Here are my excuses in a nutshell: 

  • In addition to my full-time job, I have recently started attending a fitness boot camp at a gym that is located a fair distance away from both my job and home. It's been working, guys! The only downside is that I go straight after work and don't get home until 7:30 pm. Plus I give my mom a ride to work afterwards, which is another hour gone from my day.
  • Also, my sister has recently had a baby, and I have been providing transportation to and from doctors' appointments and hospital visits. Just this past weekend, her baby was hospitalized to to severe jaundice!
  • And lastly, I have been trying my best to de-clutter and organize my childhood home. It's been a lot easier since having read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo, but there's still a lot to be done. It's bad, guys.
My newest niece, Kali Quinn

I feel terrible about not posting for over two months, and for not announcing my hiatus, but I was honestly too busy to really get around to it. It is my hope that now that I have become more accustomed to my schedule/routine, I will be able to continue updating this blog in a regular fashion. My sister's baby is also being released from the hospital today, so having her back at home will really give us a lot of peace of mind.  

And so, with that said, I'd like you all to know that I truly appreciate your patience during this time. I really enjoy both reading and blogging, and it is my hope that I will soon be able to find an equilibrium in which my personal, work, and blogging lives can coexist. For now, please know that I will be trying my best - I already have a few ideas for posts that will be coming up soon! 
Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)