Tuesday, December 24, 2013

{Top 10 of 2013} Best Book Covers of 2013

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 with 6 comments


There were so many great book covers for 2013 releases that it was really hard narrowing them down. Knowing me, I'll probably seeing a bunch of my favorites that I'd long forgotten about featured on other posts, and then curse myself for not remembering them. At any rate, here are ten of my favorite 2013 book covers, based on what I can remember off the top of my head:


 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Poison, it's so whimsical and I'm pretty sure that it's a large part in why I read the book!

    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful covers! Great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2013! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little piggy in Poison! Chris Hadfield is totally the bomb! aaah, I can't believe I forgot about Kinslayer! Cover is soooo gorgeous! I need to read it soon. Great picks!

    Here's my Top Ten Covers at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)