Saturday, June 01, 2013

{June Releases}

Saturday, June 01, 2013 with No comments
I always look forward to learning about upcoming releases in the book world, and this month is no exception - so many good books are going to be released in these next few weeks, that I don't know how I'll ever get around to reading them all. Here are the ones that I'm looking forward to the most:


*Click the covers to view the books on Goodreads*


 


I think that what I like most about this month's releases is that they seem to be so different from each other. I get really annoyed when there are books that are released around the same time that have such similar plots to each other. This month, I was able to find that many of the books being released have really interesting story-lines. I think I'm most looking forward to reading Ink - mainly because it takes place in Japan. I really have a love for YA novels that take place in different countries. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)