Friday, November 30, 2012

Follow Friday | 09

Friday, November 30, 2012 with 8 comments

Follow Friday, or Feature & Follow, is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The premise is for bloggers to get to know more about other bloggers, and to keep in touch with each other while also discovering new blogs. This week's question:



Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.


This is a hard one....I just have so many. I think I'm gonna have to go with Poe (a.k.a James Orcutt) from the Secret Society Girl novels by Diana Peterfreund. At the beginning of the series he comes across as a bit of an asshole, but then you get to know him and he's just so sweet. But the main thing is that he comes across as real person with actual flaws, and isn't made out to be an impossibly perfect guy like you find in so many other YA novels lately. 

It's hard to pick a look-alike because I already have a set image of him in my mind. I think if I had to pick out someone who I think would look like him, I would say maybe Michael Trevino (he plays Tyler Lockwood on The Vampire Diaries). But with his hair shaved shorter.

This is the only actor I can think of that comes even close to looking like the Poe I picture in my mind, even though he's still a bit off. But, yeah. Just shorter hair!

8 comments:

  1. I have not read this, but will check it out. You have a lovely blog btw! :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read it but oh my, Michael is beautiful. Love him as Tyler!
    New follower! Happy Friday!

    Judith @ Paper Riot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read Secret Society, but I like your pic. New follower, looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no read Secret Society either,but that pic is super hot! Vampire Diaries is a series I've been dying to get into...thinking soon:D Thanks for sharing, new follower via GFC & NB!

    Here's my FFF

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of him, but you make him sound intriguing. :)

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this series, but love Tyler, I mean Michael :) Great pick!

    New follower! (GFC and Linky)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard of it, but never read it. Good pick (:
    Here is my FF http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2012/11/29/feature-follow-2/
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read that book. My choice was Christian Grey from 50 Shades of Grey. Happy reading :)

    Megan @ Megz Madd Readz and Writing One Word at a Time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)