Friday, September 14, 2012

{Influenster} Naturals VoxBox 2012

Friday, September 14, 2012 with No comments
Okay, so I'm a little excited because today I just received my first VoxBox from Influenster! Influenster is a site where you can create an account to receive free product samples in exchange for honestly reviewing the products you receive (products are a mixture of full-size and sample-size items). All of these products were received for testing purposes. I can't wait to try each and every one of these products! Here's what I got, if you're curious:


All of these products sound interesting, and I can't wait to try them out! I'll be making a post in the future with a brief review of each product, for those of you that may be interested. I think I'm most excited to try the Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion by Desert Essence - my hair could really use the shine!

Now, the Influenster site just got re-vamped, and I think it looks great - it's a whole lot more interactive! I love the new points system, where members can earn points for writing reviews and posting them either on YouTube, their personal blog, or even the Influenster site. Sometimes it can take a while for your earned points to update, but as this is a brand new feature, I'm sure the kinks will be worked out. Right now, I'm really digging it!

So, are any of you guys signed up with Influenster

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)