Saturday, November 01, 2014

Blog Ahead

Saturday, November 01, 2014 with 2 comments


I haven't really devoted as much time to blogging lately as I would have liked - it just seems like lately there's been so much going on in my life that blogging and reading have taken the back burner. That being said, I would never want blogging to become a chore in my life. I just love reading, plain and simple, and I enjoy sharing about the books I love, and feeling like I'm part of a community, which is what the book blogosphere has become.

Once I discovered this challenge that Herding Cats & Burning Soup created (which I found through Cindy's Love of Books), I knew I wanted to participate, and while I'm not going to aim for the full 30 posts (though it would be great if I could create that many!), I'd like to try for writing as many as I can. I just want to see how many posts I can come up with while I'm consciously focused on doing so.

Here's a description of the event, as written by the creator:

A bloggery version of NaNoWriMo!
November 1-30th, 2014

The Goal

The basic goal is to get "ahead" in your blog posts.

At the end of the month of Nov you'll have 30 additional pre-schedules than when you started the month.

ex--If you Start with 5 pre schedules--End with 35 pre schedules
Start with 10 pre schedules-- End with 40 pre schedules

Who Can Join

Any blogger. New, seasoned, Blogger, Wordpress
Any heat level, genre or theme, etc

Types of Posts

Anything you want :)
meme, review, guest post, interview, discussion, etc.
It doesn't have to be book related

Think you'd like to give it a go? Sign up HERE
Labels:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberly! Thanks for joining in on the challenge! Good luck with your posting. I hope you get a ton done and ready to go :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)