Monday, August 18, 2014

{Bout of Books 11} Goals + Progress

Monday, August 18, 2014 with 3 comments

Bout of Books
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Read at least 4 books
Participate in at least 5 challenges
Comment on at least 5 blogs per day


   
   



Monday
Currently Reading: The Martian by Andy Weir
Thoughts: Not as much reading today as I would have liked. My air conditioner died, and all I could do to keep my mind off of the heat was hibernate.
Tuesday
Currently Reading: The Martian by Andy Weir
Thoughts: It's gonna take me a while to read this one - I can already tell.
Wednesday
Currently Reading: The Martian by Andy Weir
Thoughts: I feel smarter every time I turn the page. 
Thursday
Currently Reading: The Martian by Andy Weir
Thoughts: Still no air conditioning, but this book is oh-so-good.
Friday
Currently Reading: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Thoughts: Finished The Martian by Andy Weir - now I need to make up for spending so much time on one book. I'm continuing with the Vampire Academy series because I know they'll be quick reads.
Saturday
Currently Reading: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Thoughts: Insanely good. Can't put down. This is the best one so far...
Sunday
Currently Reading: Blood Promise by Richelle Mead


 

Labels:

3 comments:

  1. Awesome books to pick from! Heard great things about that Weir book. Good luck (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I heard they were already making a movie for it starring Matt Damon, too...though funny thing is I've sorta been picturing Mark Wahlberg in the role.

      I like it so far!

      Delete
  2. Love the Vampire Academy books! I keep wanting to re-read that series but my TBR pile is so huge it just keeps not happening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)