Sunday, July 08, 2012

In My Mailbox | 09

Sunday, July 08, 2012 with 9 comments
A Meme By The Story Siren

This last week was a pretty uneventful one for me. I didn't buy any books, but I did go to the library, so here's a look at what I checked out:


Three of the books I got were novels, and two of them were graphic novels. The novels were:

Timeless by Alexandra Monir
Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan




The two graphic novels were both the first volumes of their respective series. I haven't read either of them before, but I have been dying to read them for a long, long time. They are:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Long Way Home (Dark Horse Books)




I got approved for my first NetGalley book today! It sounds so good - I can't wait to read and review it! Here it is:

Petronella & The Trogot by Cheryl Bentley
(Published by Sparkling Books)



Okay, so I know this next item isn't a book, but it's so cute that I just had to share it with you guys! I just got this necklace I ordered  from Sonu Designs on Etsy in the mail yesterday - it's a bird's nest, with a little sparrow charm:

Photo and Necklace by Sonu Designs

I love it! So, what did you get over the last week? Feel free to leave a link and I'll go check it out, or tell me in the comments if you don't have a blog - thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Oh looks like an amazing haul! I particularly love the necklace though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that necklace!! It's so pretty :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - i thought so too, it was a complete impulse buy once I saw the price was cheap. Glad I got it though.

      Delete
  3. Nice haul! I reaaally want to read Timeless! I've heard pretty good things about it (: Hope you enjoy your books.

    - Kim
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE. I totally got Little Brother too! That is the craziest coincidence, seeing how this book came out a couple years back. :P And I must try Will Grayson, Will Grayson some time, as well. I've heard positive things about it, definitely. Enjoy! :D

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I've been meaning to read Will Grayson Will Grayson myself! And that necklace is so pretty! :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've requested Will Grayson, Will Grayson from my library so I'm hoping that turns up soon because I've been wanting to read it for a while :) hope you enjoy it! Love the necklace, too :) happy reading! My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Timeless is really, really good! :D And what a pretty necklace ^^

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are truly appreciated, and I always try to respond to each of you at your own blogs. Have an awesome day! :)